Date: Tuesdays, beginning November 1
Time: 6:30-7:30 PM
Location: Main Conference Room
Lake Gibson Church
Facilitator: Mike Kozinski
This group will explore how we arrived at our ideas and mindset on money
- the impact it has on our relationships and daily lives
- the benefits of budgeting
- managing spending and debt
- effectively saving and generously giving
- all while making sound financial decisions supported by what the Bible teaches.
After completing part one, participants should have a good understanding of the choices needed to be on solid financial ground. Part two will be offered in January.
Register here or by calling the church office on Tuesdays or Thursdays.